perfect for contained environments
Maintaining the delicate balance of a cleanroom environment to keep out contamination is paramount when selecting a cleanroom door. We have a combined 100+ years of experience and can support you with installation of an air tight cleanroom door at your facility.
Cleanroom High Speed Doors
Cleanroom Doors are crucial for areas that are responsible for sealing a controlled environment. This is why High Speed Doors are regularly used to ensure the risk of airborne contamination is kept to a minimum.
Clean, smooth and seamless features of cleanroom doors also means there are no ledges where bacteria can gather.
So if you’re looking for a cleanroom installation or repair specialist near you, Anglia Door Systems have experienced, skilled engineers all over East Anglia.
During our surveys, we’ll accurately measure the openings for an air tight fit and advise you on the best products to use for your cleanroom environment and requirements. We’ll then provide you with a comprehensive quotation.
High Speed cleanroom doors are ideal for
Key Features of our cleanroom doors
- Excellent quality, reliability and safety, as stated by our patents and certificates
- Great versatility, flexibility and structural strength
- Reduced overall dimensions, thanks to the curved profile of our roll-up doors
- Small footprint
- Noiseless opening and closing system
- High thermal conductivity
- Wind resistance
- Designed to solve different industrial logistics problems
- No ceiling anchor, unlike traditional sectional doors
- Simple design
- No extraordinary maintenance required, just the ordinary maintenance required by the rules in force
- Easy to install
- High-quality packaging with the use of polystyrene boxes
- Compliance with technical standards provided by law
- Self-repairing doors
Self repairing cleanroom door
It’s sounds almost too hard to believe. But our cleanroom doors can also repair themselves, depending on the severity of the damage.
For example, a collision which knocks out the alignments for the cleanroom door can be repaired from just rolling the door up and down. The cleanroom door will self-align on its way back down allowing you to continue to use the door as normal.
Of course, if the cleanroom door rips or tears this will need a professional industrial door expert to put right. But businesses can save hundreds in callout costs from our self-repairing clean room doors!
Book your cleanroom door installation online
Why not use our online form to book a FREE High Speed cleanroom door survey to your site? We have experienced, DHF trained industrial door engineers based all over East Anglia so we’re never far away.